Upgrading from from 7.4.2 to 8.0

От James Gunzelman
Тема Upgrading from from 7.4.2 to 8.0
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
Will I have to dump and reload all my databases when migrating from 7.4.2 to 8.0?

____________________________________

Jim Gunzelman

Senior Software Engineer

phone: 402.361.3078   fax: 402.361.3178

e-mail:  JamesGunzelmane@Solutionary.com

Solutionary, Inc.

www.Solutionary.com

Making Security Manageable 24x7

Confidentiality Notice

The content of this communication, along with any attachments, is covered by federal and state law governing electronic communications and may contain confidential and legally privileged information.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, use or copying of the information contained herein is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please immediately contact us by telephone at (402) 361-3000 or e-mail security@solutionary.com.  Thank you.

Copyright 2000-2005, Solutionary, Inc. All rights reserved.  ActiveGuard, eV3, Solutionary and the Solutionary logo are registered trademarks of Solutionary, Inc.