Re: LOG: unexpected EOF on client connection

От tv@fuzzy.cz
Тема Re: LOG: unexpected EOF on client connection
Дата
Список pgsql-general
> Hi all -
>
>               I am seeing lot of these records in the log file. Not able
> find why I get this in log file. Is there a way to find out info about
> this
> ? Thanks for your help
>

> LOG:  unexpected EOF on client connection
> LOG:  unexpected EOF on client connection

This means the client application is dropping the connection unexpectedly.
You have to find the application and fix it - a good log_line_prefix may
be a good way to find the application (e.g. "%t %u@%d %r" or something
like that).

Not too long ago I've received a lot of these when the apache http server
went crazy after an update and was dropping the connections (opened by a
PHP application) for some reason.

regards
Tomas