Re: BUG: Pgadmin3 on a netbook

От Miles Elam
Тема Re: BUG: Pgadmin3 on a netbook
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Ubuntu 9.04 Netbook Remix

No matter the outcome, thank you all for taking the time to look at this.  I'll play around with some themes and see if
Ican find one that shrinks the controls down to a manageable size as a workaround.

- Miles

Quidquid latine dictum sit altum sonatur.

On Jun 23, 2009, at 3:06 AM, Rainer Bauer <usenet@munnin.com> wrote:

Hello Dave,

DP> It did - but if you look at the 1.10 source, you should see sizers
DP> used in pretty much every dialogue now. It took Guillaume and I
DP> (mainly Guillaume) a *significant* amount of time to work out all the
DP> platform-specific kinks.

Yeah, I only looked at the 1.8.4 tarball.

DP> Technically, yes, it would be a solution, but I doubt anyone will have
DP> the patience to implement it.

There is one thing that I found while looking at the resources: The OP
said the table creation dialog did not fit on his 1024x600 screen. But
on my XP SP3 machine this dialog is only 556 pixel high.

DP> In my experience GTK widgets tend to be larger than Windows or Mac

Ah, I assumed he uses Windows. But after rereading the original mail I
can find no mention of it. Miles?

Rainer

Сообщение: Re: Bug in SQL editor find and replace
Сообщение: Re: Bug in SQL editor find and replace