CREATE LANGUAGE cannot load library ERROR!

От yawei hou
Тема CREATE LANGUAGE cannot load library ERROR!
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hi:

     I am rather new to PostgreSQL and so have probably done something stupid (or not done something).

    I am running PostgreSQL 8.2.7 on Windows 2003 serverr. When I use 'create language' to add pl/perl to a database, I get the following error:
ERROR: could not load library "C:/Program Files/PostgreSQL/8.2/lib/plperl.dll":
The specified module could not be found.

    However if I look in the directory that it indicates, plperl.dll is actually there, and I do have the full Perl package installed on my system. I notice that it has the slashes ('/') facing the wrong direction.

    I have looked for a setting in this regard but can't find one. Is this just the error message or  is that actually where it is looking, and how can I fix it?

thanks
                                                        Yawei hou

雅虎邮箱,您的终生邮箱!