[JDBC][INTERFACES][NOVICE] Postgresql inteface to Star Office using JDBC

От R9Pilot
Тема [JDBC][INTERFACES][NOVICE] Postgresql inteface to Star Office using JDBC
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Has anyone had any luck interfacing StarOffice to PostgreSQL using JDBC?

Here is what I have tried:
1. Created a pgsql database called test2 on our linux machine (rh
6.2/postgresql 7.0.3).
2. Placed the jdbc7.0-1.2.jar file in the class path on my windows machine
and renamed it to postgresql.jar.
3. Tried to create a new database interface in star office by clicking on
the new database and setting the following:
TYPE tab, type = JDBC;
JDBC tab, JDBC driver classe = postgresql.jar;
URL = jdbc:postgresql://ourhost:5432/test2
USERNAME = ...,
PASSWORD = ...,

4. When I click OK, all I ever get is "Error
reading data from database".  No other
information is ever provided.

Any idea what I am doing wrong?

Thanks,