Re: [GENERAL] [INTERFACES][NOVICE] Postgresql inteface to Star Office using JDBC

От Peter T Mount
Тема Re: [GENERAL] [INTERFACES][NOVICE] Postgresql inteface to Star Office using JDBC
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Quoting R9Pilot <a@a.net>:

> Has anyone had any luck interfacing StarOffice to PostgreSQL using
> JDBC?

So far, I've not managed it. I'm going to have another crack at it before 7.1
is released, but I'm getting exactly the same result as you.

It might be the same problem that JBuilder has had in the past, but that ones
almost cracked.

Peter

--
Peter Mount peter@retep.org.uk