Re: Re: proposal: variadic argument support for least, greatestfunction

От David Steele
Тема Re: Re: proposal: variadic argument support for least, greatestfunction
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 3/1/19 3:59 AM, Chapman Flack wrote:
> The following review has been posted through the commitfest application:
> make installcheck-world:  tested, passed
> Implements feature:       tested, passed
> Spec compliant:           not tested
> Documentation:            tested, passed
>
> For completeness, I'll mark this reviewed again. It passes installcheck-world, the latest patch addresses the
suggestionsfrom me, and is improved on the code-structure matters that Tom pointed out. I don't know if it will meet
Tom'sthreshold for desirability overall, but that sounds like a committer call at this point, so I'll change it to
RfC.

Both committers who have looked at this patch (Tom, and Andres in his
patch roundup [1]) recommend that it be rejected.

If no committer steps up in the next week I think we should mark it as
rejected.

Regards,
--
-David
david@pgmasters.net

[1]
https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/20190214203752.t4hl574k6jlu4t25%40alap3.anarazel.de

От: Tomas Vondra
Сообщение: Re: Online verification of checksums
От: "Daniel Verite"
Сообщение: Re: insensitive collations