Re: proposal: variadic argument support for least, greatest function

От Chapman Flack
Тема Re: proposal: variadic argument support for least, greatest function
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Spec compliant:           not tested
Documentation:            tested, passed

For completeness, I'll mark this reviewed again. It passes installcheck-world, the latest patch addresses the
suggestionsfrom me, and is improved on the code-structure matters that Tom pointed out. I don't know if it will meet
Tom'sthreshold for desirability overall, but that sounds like a committer call at this point, so I'll change it to
RfC.

-Chap

The new status of this patch is: Ready for Committer