Re: Oracle Linux 9 Detected RPMs with RSA/SHA1 signature

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: Oracle Linux 9 Detected RPMs with RSA/SHA1 signature
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 6/12/24 02:54, Hans Schou wrote:
> Hi
>
> On my test server I have Oracle Linux 8.10 installed.
> Here I have installed postgresql 16.1 from postgresql.org
> <http://postgresql.org> repository.
>
> Upgrade to Oracle Linux 9:
> When doing a »leapp preupgrade --oraclelinux« I get the message below.
>
> I want to have postgresql.org <http://postgresql.org> as my repo for
> PostgreSQL and Oracle Linux for the rest. But it fails due to this SHA1
> signature.
>
> As Oracle Linux 8 since April 2024 now have PostgreSQL 16.1 in the repo
> I could just disable the pg-repo and use the ol-repo. But is this the
> recommended way to do it?

Take a look at:

https://yum.postgresql.org/news/pgdg-rpm-repo-gpg-key-update/

Also the contact info for the RH packagers:

https://yum.postgresql.org/contact/

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com

От: Hans Schou
Сообщение: Oracle Linux 9 Detected RPMs with RSA/SHA1 signature