Re: [16Beta1][doc] Add BackendType for standalone backends

От Daniel Gustafsson
Тема Re: [16Beta1][doc] Add BackendType for standalone backends
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> On 29 May 2023, at 02:39, Shinoda, Noriyoshi (PN Japan FSIP) <noriyoshi.shinoda@hpe.com> wrote:

> In PostgreSQL 16 Beta 1, standalone backend was added to the backend type by this patch [1]. I think this patch will
changethe value of backend_type column in the pg_stat_activity view, but it's not explained in the documentation. The
attachedpatch fixes monitoring.sgml.

Nice catch, the documentation should indeed be updated with this to reflect the
possible values.  Will fix.

--
Daniel Gustafsson

От: Peter Eisentraut
Сообщение: Re: abi-compliance-checker
От: Richard Guo
Сообщение: Re: ERROR: no relation entry for relid 6