Обсуждение: [16Beta1][doc] Add BackendType for standalone backends

[16Beta1][doc] Add BackendType for standalone backends

От
"Shinoda, Noriyoshi (PN Japan FSIP)"
Дата:
Hi, hackers.
In PostgreSQL 16 Beta 1, standalone backend was added to the backend type by this patch [1]. I think this patch will
changethe value of backend_type column in the pg_stat_activity view, but it's not explained in the documentation. The
attachedpatch fixes monitoring.sgml.

[1] Add BackendType for standalone backends
https://git.postgresql.org/gitweb/?p=postgresql.git;a=commit;h=0c679464a837079acc75ff1d45eaa83f79e05690

Regards,
Noriyoshi Shinoda

Вложения

Re: [16Beta1][doc] Add BackendType for standalone backends

От
Daniel Gustafsson
Дата:
> On 29 May 2023, at 02:39, Shinoda, Noriyoshi (PN Japan FSIP) <noriyoshi.shinoda@hpe.com> wrote:

> In PostgreSQL 16 Beta 1, standalone backend was added to the backend type by this patch [1]. I think this patch will
changethe value of backend_type column in the pg_stat_activity view, but it's not explained in the documentation. The
attachedpatch fixes monitoring.sgml.

Nice catch, the documentation should indeed be updated with this to reflect the
possible values.  Will fix.

--
Daniel Gustafsson