Re: log_statement and PREPARE

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: log_statement and PREPARE
Дата
Список pgsql-general
brian <brian@zijn-digital.com> writes:
> That was understood. What i meant is that the only time i see anything
> *related to* the prepared statement i think should be there is when the
> EXECUTE fails for some reason because the context of the error is
> logged. That particular EXECUTE was preceeded by a PREPARE that was not
> logged. It was my understanding that the PREPARE would be logged.

[ squint... ]  It got logged when I tried it.  But I was testing 8.1
branch tip (or close to it -- post-8.1.9 for sure).  I think you said
you were on 8.1.2?  There could well have been some related bug fixes
in that branch, but I'm too lazy to check the release notes right now.

> In any case, i'll upgrade soonest. I keep reading here about all the 8.2
> goodness.

If you can update to 8.2 without too much pain, I'd sure recommend that.
But if you run into compatibility problems, it seems that 8.1.9 might
perhaps help too.

Сообщение: Re: log_statement and PREPARE
Сообщение: Re: log_statement and PREPARE