Re: Issue with "ALTER DEFAULT PRIVILEGES" command - Not working as expected

От MichaelDBA
Тема Re: Issue with "ALTER DEFAULT PRIVILEGES" command - Not working as expected
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
It seems you were the postgres user when you granted default privileges, but then you set role = globaluser1, and then created testschema1.table1.  So the default privileges only apply to tables where postgres is the owner, not globaluser1.

Regards,
Michael Vitale