Re: Postgres batch write very slow - what to do

От femski
Тема Re: Postgres batch write very slow - what to do
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
I am using Oracle XE so its using only one core and doing just fine.
How do I split backend to 4+ processes ?
I don't want to write a multithreaded loader app.
And I didn't think Postgres can utilize multiple cores for the
same insert statement.

thanks,

-Sanjay