Re: 8.4b2 tsearch2 strange error

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: 8.4b2 tsearch2 strange error
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
msg_folderinfoUSING (msg_sid) WHERE plainto_tsquery(E'a') @@ body_index

> NOTICE:  text-search query contains only stop words or doesn't contain lexemes, ignored
> ERROR:  unrecognized operator: -50

I found the cause of this one --- the new code for estimating the
selectivity of @@ was not guarding against the possibility that the
given TSQuery is empty, as it is in this example.

I'm still unable to reproduce the "tuple offset out of range" errors.