Re: Connection & Crash Problem From Domain Users

От Çagil Seker
Тема Re: Connection & Crash Problem From Domain Users
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
the server is on the 'localhost' :)
The machine is a high-end desktop system.
If I wait for about 15 minutes nothing happens, just it crashes....
If I turn off the logging, oh wait! then it runs!
I'd turned on it after the installation :)
I think there is a problem with the full debugging option. It is not the load on the machine. This seems to be a bug.
But now I have a running pgAdmin.

Thanks for your help.

Cagil Seker