Connection & Crash Problem From Domain Users

От Çağıl Şeker
Тема Connection & Crash Problem From Domain Users
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Ok. now I have a new problem!
I can use pgadmin without any problem under the local W2K accounts POSTGRES and TESTUSER.
But if I run pgadmin under the domain W2K account MYDOMAIN/CAGILS it connects (and is very slowly) and then when I try
toreach the public database object which is created default, it crashes (stops responding, the log runs in a loop like
crazy).
I can reach to postmaster using psql under MYDOMAIN/CAGILS

Some info about my system conf:

postgres@CAGILS /usr/share/postgresql/data $ tail -n 2 pg_hba.conf
local      all                                          md5
host       all         127.0.0.1     255.255.255.255    md5

postgres@CAGILS /usr/share/postgresql/data $ whoami
postgres
postgres@CAGILS /usr/share/postgresql/data $ psql template1
Password:
Welcome to psql, the PostgreSQL interactive terminal.

template1=# select * from pg_users;
ERROR:  Relation "pg_users" does not exist
template1=# select * from pg_user;
 usename  | usesysid | usecreatedb | usetrace | usesuper | usecatupd |  passwd  | valuntil
----------+----------+-------------+----------+----------+-----------+----------+----------
 postgres |        1 | t           | t        | t        | t         | ******** | infinity
(1 row)

Administrator@CAGILS ~ $ whoami
Administrator
Administrator@CAGILS ~ $ psql -U postgres template1
Password:
Welcome to psql, the PostgreSQL interactive terminal.

What can be the reason for this ??? tnx in advance.

Çağıl ŞEKER
"Yes, I am a criminal. My crime is that of outsmarting you. Something that you'll never forgive me for!" - The
Mentor'86(Hacker's Manifesto)