YNT: Changes to pg_hba.conf not effective until after restart

От Çagil Seker
Тема YNT: Changes to pg_hba.conf not effective until after restart
Дата
Список pgsql-general
to give a sighup easily use:

pg_ctl reload

command.

Çagil Seker
Software Engineer / Yazilim Muhendisi
Biznet Bilisim Sistemleri ve Dan. San. Tic. A.S.
Teknokent Ikizler Binasi Kat:1 A-2 Blok, ODTU
06531 Ankara/TURKEY
Tel     : +90 312 210 11 77
Fax     : +90 312 210 11 67
E-mail : cagils@biznet.com.tr