Re: 7.3 RPM's for SuSE?

От Lamar Owen
Тема Re: 7.3 RPM's for SuSE?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Monday 23 December 2002 09:33, Timtohy wrote:
> Does anyone know where these may be found?  I can find them for RedHat.

SuSE maintains their own RPMs, since their structure is significantly
different (at least that's true for past releases of their distribution; the
latest releases may be much closer).  Their maintainer frequents these lists,
IIRC.  Reinhard?

I do know they are in development; any more than that I'm not sure.  Does SuSE
have something similar to Red Hat's 'RawHide' for bleeding edge stuff?  If
so, I would expect to find them there.

I do not have a SuSE Intel machine upon which to build SuSE-specific RPM's --
I only have SPARC boxen with SuSE 7.3.  And I don't think that's what you're
after....
--
Lamar Owen
WGCR Internet Radio