Re: database lagging

От Pepe TD Vo
Тема Re: database lagging
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
I'm running rh-postgresql12
psql version 12.5
OS RHEL 7
I can run select query but lagging to create role, table,

Bach-Nga

No one in this world is pure and perfect.  If you avoid people for their mistakes you will be alone. So judge less, love, and forgive more.EmojiEmojiEmoji
To call him a dog hardly seems to do him justice though in as much as he had four legs, a tail, and barked, I admit he was, to all outward appearances. But to those who knew him well, he was a perfect gentleman (Hermione Gingold)

**Live simply **Love generously **Care deeply **Speak kindly.
*** Genuinely rich *** Faithful talent *** Sharing success