Re: extensible options syntax for replication parser?

От tushar
Тема Re: extensible options syntax for replication parser?
Дата
Re: extensible options syntax for replication parser?  (Robert Haas <robertmhaas@gmail.com>)
Re: extensible options syntax for replication parser?  (Ajin Cherian <itsajin@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On 9/24/21 10:36 PM, Robert Haas wrote:
> Here's v9, fixing the issue reported by Fujii Masao.

Please refer this scenario where publication on v14RC1  and subscription
on HEAD (w/patch)

--create a subscription with parameter two_phase=1 on HEAD

postgres=# CREATE SUBSCRIPTION r1015 CONNECTION 'dbname=postgres
host=localhost port=5454' PUBLICATION p WITH (two_phase=1);
NOTICE:  created replication slot "r1015" on publisher
CREATE SUBSCRIPTION
postgres=#

--check on 14RC1

postgres=# select two_phase from pg_replication_slots where
slot_name='r105';
  two_phase