RE: Subject: Re: [GENERAL] A book for PgSQL? A need? yes? no?

От Michael Davis
Тема RE: Subject: Re: [GENERAL] A book for PgSQL? A need? yes? no?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
I would be interested in more information on these and any books that are or
may come available on Postgres.  Please keep us posted.

    -----Original Message-----
    From:    Robert Chalmers [SMTP:robert@chalmers.com.au]
    Sent:    Saturday, February 13, 1999 4:09 PM
    To:    Stephan Doliov; pgsql-general@postgreSQL.org
    Subject:    Re: Subject: Re: [GENERAL] A book for PgSQL? A need?
yes? no?

    Just to let you know, I have two books in the pipeline now.
    The first is in the nature of a "Guide", to learn the PgSQL version
of sql,
    and how to use it, from a non-technical pint of view. Basic
administration,
    creating, modifying, updating, relationships, odbc+access.
    A book for the learning and end-user environment. In progress now.
In the
    Addison Wesley/T. Nelson style. Couple of months to get to print.

    The second is the O'Reilly standard. In planning stage. Indepth -
technical.
    If you have seen "Sendmail" by O'Reilly, you know what I mean. Much
longer
    to get to print. Big project.

    Bob