Re: Remove mention in docs that foreign keys on partitioned tablesare not supported

От Amit Langote
Тема Re: Remove mention in docs that foreign keys on partitioned tablesare not supported
Дата
Re: Remove mention in docs that foreign keys on partitioned tablesare not supported  (Peter Eisentraut <peter.eisentraut@2ndquadrant.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On 2018/04/26 13:01, David Rowley wrote:
> The attached small patch removes the mention that partitioned tables
> cannot have foreign keys defined on them.
>
> This has been supported since 3de241db

I noticed also that the item regarding row triggers might be obsolete as
of 86f575948c7, thanks again to Alvaro!  So, I updated your patch to take
care of that.

Thanks,
Amit

Вложения