Re: Howto create a plperlu function as user (not superuser)??

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Howto create a plperlu function as user (not superuser)??
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Brent Wood <b.wood@niwa.co.nz> writes:
> That is not me. Sigh. Is there any way I can develop (with the various
> "create or replace function" iterations this wiil probably require) this
> plperlu function as a non superuser?

If you could, it would be a security hole, which we would fix with
utmost alacrity.  Untrusted-language functions may only be created
by superusers.

Can you compartmentalize the depth-accessing function as a small
plperlu function, and do all the interesting stuff in plain plperl
atop that?