Re: Server crash with older tzload library

От Dave Page
Тема Re: Server crash with older tzload library
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Mar 11, 2010 at 12:09 PM, Heikki Linnakangas
> Dave Page wrote:
>> On Thu, Mar 11, 2010 at 10:51 AM, Jeevan Chalke
>> <jeevan.chalke@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
>>
>>> PFA, patch which will bring us up-to date to 2010c.
>>
>> Hi Jeevan,
>>
>> We're already up to 2010e in CVS:
>> http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-committers/2010-03/msg00131.php
>> (not 2010d as the commit message mistakenly states)
>
> No, Jeevan is talking about tzcode, not tzdata. The zoneinfo library is
> split into two parts, we update the data part at each release, but we
> don't sync up our code with upstream code changes regularly.

Ah, OK. Sorry for the noise.

--
Dave Page
PG East Conference: http://www.enterprisedb.com/community/nav-pg-east-2010.do

От: Heikki Linnakangas
Сообщение: Re: Server crash with older tzload library
От: Greg Stark
Сообщение: Re: [patch] build issues on Win32