Re: SQL compatibility reminder: MySQL vs PostgreSQL

От Dave Page
Тема Re: SQL compatibility reminder: MySQL vs PostgreSQL
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Fri, Mar 5, 2010 at 6:25 PM, Robert Haas <robertmhaas@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Fri, Mar 5, 2010 at 9:55 AM, Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org> wrote:
>> 2010/3/5 François Pérou <francois.perou@free.fr>:
>>> Dear friends,
>>>
>>> As a reminder, I took part in the development of pgAdmin and I am not
>>> looking for a flame war.
>>
>> What did you work on François? I can't find your name in my email
>> archives or on archives.postgresql.org.
>
> I believe the OP is the same person as Jean-Michel Poure

Yeah, I had email from him offlist. FYI, whilst I disagree that we
should break Postgres for the sake of some lazy developers on another
project, Jean-Michel was a long-term major contributor to pgAdmin I
and II and I have a lot of respect for him and am extremely grateful
for his past work on the project.

--
Dave Page
PG East Conference: http://www.enterprisedb.com/community/nav-pg-east-2010.do

Сообщение: Re: SQL compatibility reminder: MySQL vs PostgreSQL
Сообщение: Re: SQL compatibility reminder: MySQL vs PostgreSQL