Re: SQL compatibility reminder: MySQL vs PostgreSQL

От David Fetter
Тема Re: SQL compatibility reminder: MySQL vs PostgreSQL
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Fri, Mar 05, 2010 at 03:10:59PM -0500, Andrew Dunstan wrote:

> David Fetter wrote:
> >On Fri, Mar 05, 2010 at 02:56:23PM +0100, François Pérou wrote:
> >>Dear friends,
> >>
> >>As a reminder, I took part in the development of pgAdmin and I am
> >>not looking for a flame war.
> >
> >You're doing a poor job on that latter.  You asked before for the
> >PostgreSQL project to "address" the concerns of some, but by no means
> >all, developers of some little project by introducing massive bugs.
>
> Drupal is not a little project. Let's keep our own facts straight.

Drupal 6 support is, given its finite future.  He's basically asking
us to do something that Drupal 7 and later won't need or want, so I
stick by "little."

Cheers,
David.

Remember to vote!

Сообщение: Re: SQL compatibility reminder: MySQL vs PostgreSQL
Сообщение: Re: SQL compatibility reminder: MySQL vs PostgreSQL