Re: SQL compatibility reminder: MySQL vs PostgreSQL

От Andrew Dunstan
Тема Re: SQL compatibility reminder: MySQL vs PostgreSQL
Дата
Re: SQL compatibility reminder: MySQL vs PostgreSQL  (David Fetter <david@fetter.org>)
Re: SQL compatibility reminder: MySQL vs PostgreSQL  ("Joshua D. Drake" <jd@commandprompt.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers

David Fetter wrote:
> On Fri, Mar 05, 2010 at 02:56:23PM +0100, François Pérou wrote:
>
>> Dear friends,
>>
>> As a reminder, I took part in the development of pgAdmin and I am
>> not looking for a flame war.
>>

> You're doing a poor job on that latter.  You asked before for the
> PostgreSQL project to "address" the concerns of some, but by no means
> all, developers of some little project by introducing massive bugs.

Drupal is not a little project. Let's keep our own facts straight.

cheers

andrew

От: David Fetter
Сообщение: Re: SQL compatibility reminder: MySQL vs PostgreSQL
Сообщение: Re: SQL compatibility reminder: MySQL vs PostgreSQL