Re: Ticket 116: application_name new 8.5 feature

От Dave Page
Тема Re: Ticket 116: application_name new 8.5 feature
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
On Mon, Dec 28, 2009 at 12:47 PM, Guillaume Lelarge
<guillaume@lelarge.info> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> You'll find attached a patch that makes use of this new 8.5 feature. The
> frmStatus window handles a new column on the activity report to show the
> application name. Each pgAdmin's window who owns a connection has a
> specific name (for example "browser (pgAdmin)", "config editor
> (pgAdmin)", "edit grid (pgAdmin)", ...). I don't think we need to add
> pgAdmin's release because there are probably already too much details.
>
> Comments?

Much prefer "pgAdmin - xxx", eg:

pgAdmin - Browser
pgAdmin - Query Tool

--
Dave Page

От: Guillaume Lelarge
Сообщение: Re: Ticket 116: application_name new 8.5 feature
Сообщение: Re: Ticket 116: application_name new 8.5 feature