Re: pgAdmin3 icon

От Dave Page
Тема Re: pgAdmin3 icon
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
2009/12/14 Jean-Michel Pouré <jmpoure@free.fr>:
> Le lundi 14 décembre 2009 à 14:43 +0000, Dave Page a écrit :
>> - Added a new pgAdmin3 icon. I updated (and renamed for consistency)
>> pkg/mac/pgAdmin3.icns. I also added/updated the following files in
>> pgadmin/include/images: pgAdmin3.ico, pgAdmin3.png, pgAdmin3-16.xpm,
>> pgAdmin3-32.xpm. I removed pgAdmin3.xpm, elephant32.xpm and
>> elephant48.xpm.
>
> Thanks!
>
> By the way, Gnu/Linux latest versions allow SVG icons. I am sure that
> Gnome supports SVG icons. It could be the same for KDE, I did not test.

Right, but I couldn't find out whether Gnome, KDE and XFCE all support
SVG, and for how long they have done so. I know they all like PNG
which is why I added that in a high-res format the can be scaled by
packagers if needed.

Also, the icon composer package I'm using (with which the SQL icon was
created) works entirely in raster, and frankly I'm not good enough to
try to create something comparable from scratch in inkscape or gimp
:-(.

--
Dave Page