Re: website comment

От Dave Page
Тема Re: website comment
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
On Fri, Sep 11, 2009 at 1:42 PM, Pedro Doria Meunier
<pdoria@netmadeira.com> wrote:

> What a bloody waste of time this is...!

Yes.

> Instead of all this pedantry the keystrokes used to do it would really
> much more be well spend on praising Dave's *fine* work, don't you think?
> Better yet: contributing to Dave's work.

Thanks - but I like the occasional light-hearted thread around here as
it lightens the mood and helps us bond a little as a team. As long as
the chatter doesn't become too much...

FYI, both Milen and Ray have contributed a lot over the years.

--
Dave Page