Re: website comment

От Raymond O'Donnell
Тема Re: website comment
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
On 11/09/2009 13:42, Pedro Doria Meunier wrote:
> What a bloody waste of time this is...!
> Instead of all this pedantry the keystrokes used to do it would really
> much more be well spend on praising Dave's *fine* work, don't you think?
> Better yet: contributing to Dave's work.

I think we always appreciate the fine work that Dave and the whole team
put into this great tool, and I think Dave knows that.

Speaking for myself, the smiley up-thread was meant to indicate that I
didn't intend my comments to be taken too seriously... It's a *gorgeous*
day here in Galway, and I want to be out in the sun rather than
working... :-)

Ray.

rod@iol.ie