Re: BUG: Pgadmin3 on a netbook

От Dave Page
Тема Re: BUG: Pgadmin3 on a netbook
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
On Mon, Jun 22, 2009 at 5:41 PM, Guillaume
Lelarge<guillaume@lelarge.info> wrote:

> Anyway, seems you have a point here. We probably should make them smaller. The
> only way we can do this is to put the comment box on its own tab. Not
> something Dave would like to have IIRC. Or we can put only "standards (common)
> infos" on the first tab, and specifics ones on another one.

I'm not absolutely against the idea, but having the variable sized
comment box on the front of each dialogue makes them look full,
whereas if you move it, some dialogues will have a large empty space
on the first tab because other tabs force the height to be greater
than the controls require. That looks really quite odd & ugly.

--
Dave Page