Re: [sysadmins] Two upgrades this weekend ...

От Dave Page
Тема Re: [sysadmins] Two upgrades this weekend ...
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On Mon, Jun 1, 2009 at 11:22 AM, Stefan Kaltenbrunner
<stefan@kaltenbrunner.cc> wrote:
>> Fixing it is probably preferrable because who knows what other bugs have
>> been fixed in it.  But the URLs it's displaying are definitely broken.
>
> as said on the other thread on -www, this should be fixed now.

Also probably related to the upgrade - I seem to be getting daily
emails from mailman on pgfoundry informing me of bounces which I
didn't get previously. I certainly don't need or want them, so if they
can be turned off again somehow...

--
Dave Page

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: