Re: Perl 5.10 vs. PG 8.4 on Win32

От Dave Page
Тема Re: Perl 5.10 vs. PG 8.4 on Win32
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Fri, May 15, 2009 at 3:23 PM, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:

> Ho, that's pretty curious. =A0The first two messages are the trace of the
> atexit hook I recently installed, which means something called exit()
> or the moral equivalent thereof. =A0I wouldn't really expect that to
> happen in a crash situation ... is Windows dumb enough to try to run
> the atexit hooks of a crashed process?

Hmm, the MSDN docs don't say whether or not it will. A quick test,
forcing a crash by writing beyond the end of a char array shows that
it does follow spec and doesn't call the hooks.

--=20
Dave Page

Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Re: BUG #4796: Recovery followed by backup creates unrecoverable WAL-file
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Re: BUG #4796: Recovery followed by backup creates unrecoverable WAL-file