Re: PGAdminIII 1.10, Beta 3: Problem with Comment field in New Column Dialogue

От Dave Page
Тема Re: PGAdminIII 1.10, Beta 3: Problem with Comment field in New Column Dialogue
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
On Mon, May 11, 2009 at 12:43 PM, Andreas Neumann <a.neumann@carto.net> wrote:
> I see. Thanks for answering.
>
> In the case it is not easy to fix, maybe it would help to properly disable
> this text-area. See the attached screenshot. It should be greyed out like
> the "Length", "Precision" and "Default value" fields. On this screenshot
> in the Windows version it looks like the "Comment" text area field is
> active and available.
>
> It is interesting, that the 1.8.4 release on Ubuntu properly greys this
> text-area out (disables it), but the Windows vesion 1.8.10 does not.

We do disable it properly, but it's not us that decides how the
control should look when rendered. Blame Microsoft for that :-p

--
Dave Page

Сообщение: Re: PGAdminIII 1.10, Beta 3: Problem with Comment field in New Column Dialogue
Сообщение: Re: PGAdminIII 1.10, Beta 3: Problem with Comment field in New Column Dialogue