Re: Some suggestions for the non Linux installers

От Dave Page
Тема Re: Some suggestions for the non Linux installers
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Thu, Apr 9, 2009 at 8:37 PM, Greg Smith <gsmith@gregsmith.com> wrote:
> On Thu, 9 Apr 2009, Dave Page wrote:
>
>> I suspect if you are seeing multiple failures then it is likely a side
>> effect of a local security policy or similar. If you can supply an
>> installation log that would help diagnose the problem.
>
> If you look at the forum post Thomas referenced, the errors all look like
> variations on this during initdb:

I'm not interested in that case, but Thomas'. The forum post concerned
some *very* different installer designs all of which gave the same
initdb errors from what I can see, indicating an initdb issue. I'm
interested in Thomas' case because he has multiple machines showing
the same symptoms and I'm in contact with him so may be able to get
more information and actually have a chance of figuring out what's
going on.

--
Dave Page

Сообщение: Re: Some suggestions for the non Linux installers
Сообщение: Re: Some suggestions for the non Linux installers