Re: pgAdmin III 1.10 beta - Server Status page

От Dave Page
Тема Re: pgAdmin III 1.10 beta - Server Status page
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
On Sat, Mar 21, 2009 at 3:56 PM, Guillaume Lelarge
<guillaume@lelarge.info> wrote:
> Le samedi 21 mars 2009 à 14:25:32, Dave Page a écrit :
>> On Fri, Mar 20, 2009 at 9:26 PM, Mike Blackwell <maiku41@sbcglobal.net>
> wrote:
>> > If the server connection drops while on the server status page, a popup
>> > is created every time the page refreshes.
>> >
>> > To reproduce, connect to a server an monitor it, then stop the server.
>>
>> Any thoughts on the best way to handle this Guillaume? Perhaps just
>> stop the refresh timers as soon as a connection error occurs (and
>> display a message on the status bar or somewhere).
>>

> That's what I did in this patch. If it's OK for you, I'll commit it.

Looks OK to my eyeballs :-). I'd suggest using just one error message
though: _("Connection broken.")

--
Dave Page

Сообщение: Re: Japanese translation is broken
Сообщение: Re: Japanese translation is broken