Re: A couple of bugs...

От Dave Page
Тема Re: A couple of bugs...
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
On Thu, Mar 19, 2009 at 10:46 AM, David Gould <david@networkltd.eu> wrote:

> What actually happens is that when you enter the backup window and click
> "OK" it flicks over to the Messages screen, but nothing happens.  A backup
> file appears but it's 0 bytes in length.

It sounds like it's starting the backup. Does the button text change
to 'Done' at some point?

> Worse, you can't copy and paste the command line because the cursor keeps
> dipping down to the next line.

I don't see that behaviour on Vista here. I can imagine it would
happen if you were horizontally scrolled to the right, and the backup
was outputing text that wasn't wide enough be be on that are of the
screen (the scrollbar is sized by the command at the beginning which
is normally much wider than the rest of the output.

--
Dave Page