Re: PATCH: Update autovacuum (for TOAST-TABLE) to use reloptions, instead of a system catalog

От Dave Page
Тема Re: PATCH: Update autovacuum (for TOAST-TABLE) to use reloptions, instead of a system catalog
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
On Tue, Feb 24, 2009 at 9:00 AM, Ashesh Vashi
<ashesh.vashi@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
> Hi Dave,
>
> Please find the patch for (TOAST-TABLE) autovacuum settings.
>
> Patch contains changes for:
> * Moved the code related to fetching the (Toast-Table) AutoVaccum settings
> from dlgTable to pgTable.
> * Showing AV settings (also the Toast-Table AV settings, if present) in the
> properties listview.
> * pgTable::GetSql() will now show custom AV settings for toast tables.

Hi Ashesh,

I think there is a little misunderstanding.

With variables on roles and databases, if one is set, we add it to the
properties list as an item on it's own, e.g.

add_missing_from    on
log_statement      all

With tables, I think we should isplay the AV reloptions similarly *if*
they are set, eg.

autovacuum_enabled    Yes
autovacuum_analyze_threshold   150
toast.autovacuum_enabled    Yes
toast.autovacuum_vacuum_cost_limit     25

Can you tweak the patch accordingly please?

--
Dave Page