Re: PATCH: Update autovacuum (for TOAST-TABLE) to use reloptions, instead of a system catalog

От Ashesh Vashi
Тема Re: PATCH: Update autovacuum (for TOAST-TABLE) to use reloptions, instead of a system catalog
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Hi Dave,

Please find the patch for (TOAST-TABLE) autovacuum settings.

Patch contains changes for:
* Moved the code related to fetching the (Toast-Table) AutoVaccum settings from dlgTable to pgTable.
* Showing AV settings (also the Toast-Table AV settings, if present) in the properties listview.
* pgTable::GetSql() will now show custom AV settings for toast tables.

Dave Page wrote:
On Mon, Feb 23, 2009 at 2:01 PM, Ashesh Vashi