Re: PATCH: Column Level Privileges

От Dave Page
Тема Re: PATCH: Column Level Privileges
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Hi

On Mon, Feb 2, 2009 at 12:55 PM, Ashesh Vashi
<ashesh.vashi@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
> Hi Dave,
>
> Dave Page wrote:
>
> - If the dialog is the default (minimum) size when opened, the
> privileges pane does not size correctly. Observed on Windows.
>
> I could not reproduce it on windows (Vista). :(
> Could you please send a screen shot for it?

Attached before and after resize screenshots (it fixes itself if you
resize the dialogue)

> And also found one problem, when privileges are for group, "group " was not
> appended in privileges lists (ctlSecurityPanel). I found the same problem on
> existing privileges dialogs too. :(

Thats intentional - we dropped the 'group' keyword when roles were
introduced. It looks like your patch fixes a related issue with the
incorrect icon being used - we should keep that part of the fix :-)

--
Dave Page

Вложения