Re: PATCH: Column Level Privileges

От Ashesh Vashi
Тема Re: PATCH: Column Level Privileges
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Hi Dave,

Dave Page wrote:
- If the dialog is the default (minimum) size when opened, the
privileges pane does not size correctly. Observed on Windows.
I could not reproduce it on windows (Vista). :(
Could you please send a screen shot for it?
- If I open the table dialogue on an existing table, and then select a
column and click change. and then change an existing ACL entry, the
generated SQL includes a REVOKE ALL which revokes privileges from
other columns on the table.
Done.
There was one problem with GRANT ALL too.
And also found one problem, when privileges are for group, "group " was not
appended in privileges lists (ctlSecurityPanel). I found the same problem on
existing privileges dialogs too. :(

I have attached a screen for it. (dlgTable)
In this case, 'ash' is a group. We were not identify the groups from privileges.
We were able to select multiple privileges for 'group ash' and 'ash' both. :(
I have solved that also.

Please find the updated patch.

--
Regards,
Ashesh Vashi

EnterpriseDB INDIA: http://www.enterprisedb.com
Вложения

Сообщение: Re: PATCH: Column Level Privileges
Сообщение: Re: PATCH: Column Level Privileges