Re: BUG #4074: Using SESSION_USER or CURRENT_USER in a view definition is unsafe

От Dave Page
Тема Re: BUG #4074: Using SESSION_USER or CURRENT_USER in a view definition is unsafe
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Mon, Mar 31, 2008 at 10:46 PM, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
>  If this were a security issue, you already spilled the beans by
>  reporting it to a public mailing list; so I'm unsure what you are
>  concerned about.

I'd wager that Lars didn't realise the bug form goes straight to the
list. We should probably make that more clear.

On the other hand it does say to report security issues to security@...

--
Dave Page
EnterpriseDB UK Ltd: http://www.enterprisedb.com

Сообщение: Re: BUG #4074: Using SESSION_USER or CURRENT_USER in a view definition is unsafe
Сообщение: Re: BUG #4074: Using SESSION_USER or CURRENT_USER in a view definition is unsafe