Re: BUG #4074: Using SESSION_USER or CURRENT_USER in a view definition is unsafe

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: BUG #4074: Using SESSION_USER or CURRENT_USER in a view definition is unsafe
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Dave Page wrote:
> On Mon, Mar 31, 2008 at 10:46 PM, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
> >  If this were a security issue, you already spilled the beans by
> >  reporting it to a public mailing list; so I'm unsure what you are
> >  concerned about.
>
> I'd wager that Lars didn't realise the bug form goes straight to the
> list. We should probably make that more clear.
>
> On the other hand it does say to report security issues to security@...

Let's have a checkbox "I am reporting a security issue" and send the
mail to security@ if checked.

От: "Dave Page"
Сообщение: Re: BUG #4074: Using SESSION_USER or CURRENT_USER in a view definition is unsafe
Сообщение: Re: BUG #4074: Using SESSION_USER or CURRENT_USER in a view definition is unsafe