Re: [ADMIN] postgresql in FreeBSD jails: proposal

От Dave Page
Тема Re: [ADMIN] postgresql in FreeBSD jails: proposal
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

"pgadmin-devteam@postgresql.org.pgadmin-hackers@postgresql.org.pgadmin-support@postgresql.org.pgsql-admin@postgresql.org.pgsql-advocacy@postgresql.org.pgsql-announce@postgresql.org.pgsql-benchmarks@postgresql.org.pgsql-bugs@postgresql.org.pgsql-chat"@post

> Hey, this is exactly the sort of weird "Cc:" line I saw in the recent
> spam surge.  Since I suspect you are using the news server to post, I
> suggest you take a long and careful look at the gateway's configuration.
> It seems there's something very broken here.

I sure hope that pgadmin-devteam isn't going out on the newserver -
thats the pgAdmin equivalent to pgsql-core :-O

/D

От: Alvaro Herrera
Сообщение: Re: [ADMIN] postgresql in FreeBSD jails: proposal
От: Stephen Frost
Сообщение: Re: [ADMIN] postgresql in FreeBSD jails: proposal