Re: [ADMIN] postgresql in FreeBSD jails: proposal

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: [ADMIN] postgresql in FreeBSD jails: proposal
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Cc:
"pgadmin-devteam@postgresql.org.pgadmin-hackers@postgresql.org.pgadmin-support@postgresql.org.pgsql-admin@postgresql.org.pgsql-advocacy@postgresql.org.pgsql-announce@postgresql.org.pgsql-benchmarks@postgresql.org.pgsql-bugs@postgresql.org.pgsql-chat"@post

Hey, this is exactly the sort of weird "Cc:" line I saw in the recent
spam surge.  Since I suspect you are using the news server to post, I
suggest you take a long and careful look at the gateway's configuration.
It seems there's something very broken here.