Re: Problem with COPY command on pg_dump

От Rob Sargent
Тема Re: Problem with COPY command on pg_dump
Дата
Re: Problem with COPY command on pg_dump  (Blake McBride <blake@mcbride.name>)
Список pgsql-general

> On Dec 9, 2017, at 8:42 AM, Blake McBride <blake@mcbride.name> wrote:
>
> Greetings,
>
> I am using pg_dump on version 9.5.10 and trying to import it on version 9.3.20.  Many (or all) COPY commands are
failingwith messages like:

> psql:16504.db:16874: ERROR:  missing data for column "street"
> CONTEXT:  COPY address, line 1: ""
>
> Is there an easy way for me to fix this (like export with some compatibility flag)?
>
> Thanks!
>
> Blake McBride

Is there in fact ‘street’ data in the file?   Sounds like you have the wrong number of columns. Do you have your actual
dumpand restore commands to show here?

От: Blake McBride
Сообщение: Problem with COPY command on pg_dump
От: Dale Seaburg
Сообщение: Windows XP to Win 10 migration issue