Re: Switching to mailman (Re: [Fwd: NDN: Re: [ODBC] Connect without queries?])

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Switching to mailman (Re: [Fwd: NDN: Re: [ODBC] Connect without queries?])
Дата
Re: Switching to mailman (Re: [Fwd: NDN: Re: [ODBC] Connect without queries?])  ("Marc G. Fournier" <scrappy@hub.org>)
Re: Switching to mailman (Re: [Fwd: NDN: Re: [ODBC] Connect without queries?])  (Bruce Momjian <bruce@momjian.us>)
Список pgsql-www
> I'm more concerned that we seem to be hitting a *lot* of bugs in mj2
> that nobody else has seen, which tells me that not a lot of people are
> using it.

I dunno about a lot of bugs --- it strikes me that we are just pickier
than average.  For instance Bruce's complaint about wrapped lines is
something that would just not ever come up in most contexts.
        regards, tom lane

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: