Re: BUG #2867: FULL PATH name problem

От Theodore Petrosky
Тема Re: BUG #2867: FULL PATH name problem
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
So my problem is that the program EOModeler is forcing
the schema-qualified constraint. I will filed a bug
report with Apple.... Unfortunitily, I believe that
the product has been deprecated.... I have yet to get
eclipse with "entity modeler" working correctly to see
what it does the the name space....

Thanks for the reply

Ted